Why study Business at The University of Manchester?
The University of Manchester's impressive Alliance Manchester Business School (AMBS) is one of the largest and highly-ranked schools in the UK, join the 60,000 strong alumni from 176 different countries at this prestigious and international Business School.
- Alliance Manchester Business School has triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
- 2nd in the UK for 'research power' (REF 2014)
- Established in 1965 as one of the UK’s first two business schools, it is UK’s largest campus-based business and management school.
- The Centre for the Analysis of Investment Risk (CAIR) researches the professional needs of private, institutional and corporate investors in both domestic and international markets.
- Build your commercial awareness, confidence and employability through workshops with organisations including: Accenture, Deloitte and PwC, Ernst & Young and KPMG
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.