Why study Finance at The University of Manchester?
The University of Manchester's impressive Alliance Manchester Business School is the home of the largest and best equipped in the UK. This modern, triple-accredited Business School enjoys the latest technology and extensive links to global businesses, including the 'big four' Accounting firms.
- Links to the three main professional accounting bodies (ICAEW, CIMA and ACCA)
- The Accounting and Finance BAEcon has an award-winning Peer Mentoring Scheme
- Ties to international businesses such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Kellogg's and Rolls Royce
- The Manchester Accounting and Finance Group (MAFG) is one of the leading and largest Accounting and Finance units in Europe
- Stand out from the crowd and give something back through the Manchester Leadership Programme
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.