Why study Science at The University of Manchester?
The University of Manchester's illustrious scientific history includes Ernest Rutherford's discovery of the nucleus and the birthplace of John Dalton's atomic theory. With 22 Nobel Prize winners in Scientific fields, The University of Manchester has one of the most esteemed Science faculties in Europe.
- Get hands-on clinical experience with practical placements in NHS hospitals, the community and industrial settings.
- Learn through simulated patient rooms, a dispensing suite and project laboratories.
- Modern teaching labs are equipped for a range techniques including DNA sequencing and electrocardiography (ECG).
- Choose a cross-disciplinary chemistry course and follow in the footsteps of seven Nobel Prize winners.
- Gain a year of workplace experience in the UK or overseas to improve your employability.
- All undergraduate Psychology degrees are accredited by the British Psychological Society.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.