Diploma in Commerce
Designed in collaboration with The University of Western Australia (UWA), this program prepares you for entry to Year 2 of a range of undergraduate degrees related to business, commerce, economics, finance, marketing and more at UWA’s EQUIS and AACSB accredited Business School.
Alongside academic and English support, you’ll develop your business acumen while gaining a broad overview of the modern business world.
English Language Requirements
04 June 2024
30 September 2024
03 February 2025
09 June 2025
06 October 2025
- Core and elective units provide a broad overview of the business world, before you specialize in your major at UWA.
- Develop business-related vocabulary through integrated language skills.
- UWA College offers a range of teaching methods to help you adapt to studying in Australia.
- Units in 'Academic Conduct Essentials' and 'Indigenous Studies Essentials' prepare you for study at UWA.
- Students who pass the program will be awarded the Diploma in Commerce with 48 transferable credits to UWA.
- Units are based on existing UWA level 1 units, providing the best preparation for entry to the second year of study at UWA.