Why study Engineering at The University of Western Australia?
With a diverse range of globally ranked Engineering degrees, The University of Western Australia’s School of Engineering has created courses guided by the latest innovations and real-world research in industry. Develop logical thinking and crucial analytical skills that will prepare you for a variety of highly paid vocations.
- Study at the world-class EZONE building, UWA’s iconic innovation and tech hub for Engineering students, designed around flexible learning and industry interaction.
- UWA’s Engineering Science major allows you to specialise or combine subjects, with subjects ranging from Biomedical, Environmental, Mining, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic, Civil, Chemical and Software Engineering.
- The School of Engineering collaborates with leaders in the sector through the school’s industry panel, working with corporations like BHP, Billiton, Chevron and Woodside.
- Many degrees complement in-class learning with work integrated learning, co-curricular activities and professional skills development to help you build your skillset, network and be part of the wider Engineering community.
- Graduate as a career-ready and accredited engineer, with accreditation from official bodies like Engineers Australia, the Institution of Chemical Engineers and the Australian Computer Society.