University of East Anglia: unrivalled support, inspiring success
INTO University of East Anglia (INTO UEA) is designed for your success. Our pathways are taught in a unique live-learn environment on a safe university campus, with progression to the University of East Anglia (UEA). You’ll thrive at university and beyond with our tailored support. Make connections for life at UEA, exploring your academic passions in a place where you belong.
Why choose INTO University of East Anglia?
- 15+ years’ experience helping international students succeed.
- 95% student satisfaction with support (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2022)
- 94% student satisfaction with the learning experience (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2022)
Where will I study at the University?
You'll start your studies at our INTO Center on campus, where you’ll live and learn with the best in 24/7 care. We’ll help you adjust to the UK education system and boost your confidence in English. You'll also be supported with any non-academic issues.
What's life like in Norwich for students?
Friendly. Eco-conscious. Diverse. Norwich welcomes fresh perspectives. It’s a place where the old meets the new – where different cultures are celebrated.
- Norwich is one of the most climate-friendly English cities (Friends of the Earth 2019).
- It's also the top vegetarian and most vegan-friendly city in the UK (HuffPost 2019).
- So, it’s no wonder that Norwich has been voted one of the best places in the UK to live (The Sunday Times ‘Best Places to Live’ 2021).
Alumni stories: Samuel’s pharmaceutical journey
Read more >
How will INTO UEA support me?
Our students are highly satisfied with the support they receive at INTO UEA. The dedicated Student Services team will support you with any non-academic issues, providing:
- help registering with a doctor and opening a bank account
- support with renewing your visa and booking travel tickets
- general advice and guidance about student life
- social events and support sessions, including an orientation program
- staff on hand 24 hours a day, with additional support for under 18s.
Where will I live at the University of East Anglia?
The INTO student residences are in the same building as the INTO Center and just a two-minute walk to your classes. You’re perfectly located for getting to lessons quickly and easily! You'll have a choice of:
- INTO accommodation – a private single bedroom with private shower facilities and shared kitchen facilities.
- INTO accommodation with a Meal Plan – a private single bedroom with private shower facilities, a shared kitchen and two meals cooked for you each day in the INTO Café.
- Homestay – a private bedroom in a local host’s home in Norwich.