BA (Hons) Marketing and Management with International Year One
Combining your preparation studies with BA (Hons) Marketing and Management at Norwich Business School in a single three-year study plan. Blend your passion for marketing with an interest in management as you improve your English language skills and develop key skills for undergraduate study.
If you do not meet the minimum entry requirements for this program, you should apply for an International Year One in Business Management and Economics.
English Language Requirements
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- Benefit from smaller, more personalized classes at INTO University of East Anglia (INTO UEA) than first year university students typically experience.
- Continue to Year 2 of BA (Hons) Marketing and Management, provided you meet the academic requirements after the first year of your study plan.
- Receive a single iCAS and one study visa for the full duration of study – there’s no requirement to return home after the first year of study.
- Study at UEA's Norwich Business School: 6th in the UK for Marketing and UK top 20 for Business and Management (Guardian University Guide 2023).
- Norwich Business School is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and has accreditations by professional bodies including ACCA, AMBA, CFI, CIM, CIMA, CMI and ICAEW.