International Foundation in Business, Economics, Society and Culture
Prepare for direct entry to Year 1 of an undergraduate degree in a vast range of subjects from computer science, media studies and creative writing to business-related subjects including marketing, accounting, finance and economics at the University of East Anglia (UEA).
Intensive and personalized academic English language support is available throughout the International Foundation, as well as a tailored High Flyer English language program for students with good academic English.
Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 4.5 overall (with a minimum of 4.5 in Writing and Reading and no less than 4.0 in other subskills) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
01 July 2024
23 September 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
30 June 2025
- Create a marketing strategy and write a business report for a local business.
- Take part in lively debates about topics of contemporary national interest.
- Participate in discussions on current economic issues affecting society today.
- Produce video content related to an academic subject choice.
- Progress to UEA: UK top 15 for Accounting and Finance (Guardian University Guide 2023), top 20 for Marketing (The Complete University Guide 2024) and top 30 for Business and Management Studies (The Complete University Guide 2024).
- Many UEA degrees have accreditations from relevant professional bodies and are available with an optional year in industry or year abroad.