International Year One in Business Management and Economics
Prepare for direct entry to Year 2 of an undergraduate degree in business management, marketing, accounting, finance or economics at the University of East Anglia (UEA).
Study modules that mirror core Year 1 modules of undergraduate degrees at Norwich Business School and the School of Economics, with regular link ups with students and lecturers at UEA to aid your transition to Year 2.
Benefit from the flexibility of onward pathway during your International Year One program, with the ability to move your final degree choice within Norwich Business School and UEA's School of Economics.
Minimum of 64 UCAS points (DDE,CEE). Native language considered. Min C in Maths GCSE.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 4.5 (with a minimum of 4.5 in writing) or equivalent
02 October 2023
08 January 2024
04 March 2024
01 July 2024
23 September 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
03 March 2025
30 June 2025
- In-depth exploration of theories through case studies and real-world business scenarios.
- Develop skills and knowledge through practical-based projects and assignments.
- Opportunities for students to get actively involved in discussions and contribute their ideas.
- Progress to UEA: UK top 15 for Accounting and Finance (Guardian University Guide 2023), top 20 for Marketing (The Complete University Guide 2024) and top 30 for Business and Management Studies (The Complete University Guide 2024).
- Norwich Business School is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and has accreditations by professional bodies including ACCA, AMBA, CFI, CIM, CIMA, CMI and ICAEW.
- Accounting degrees offer exemptions from selected examinations of UK professional bodies, such as ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW.