International Year One in Global Development with Media
Prepare for direct entry to Year 2 of an undergraduate degree in global development at the University of East Anglia (UEA).
The International Year One is taught by INTO and UEA, combining expertise in the subject area and international student support to ensure you thrive in your studies. You'll explore global development during the program and can choose to go on to also specialize in media, environment, economics, politics or management.
English Language Requirements
23 September 2024
- 40 to 60 credits are taught at UEA together with first year university students, while the remaining credits are taught in smaller, more personalized classes at INTO UEA.
- Develop an understanding of contemporary debates and issues such as poverty, gender inequality and conflict and economic growth.
- Explore the practical application of media theories, principles and concepts in the context of development.
- UEA is 11th in the world for Development Studies (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Opportunity to enhance your studies with a work placement in the UK or overseas when you progress to your degree.