Online Pre-sessional English
Online Pre-sessional English is an online program that will help you advance your English language skills to the level required by your chosen degree.
The aims of this program are to improve your English level by between 0.5 and 1.0 IELTS point (depending on course length), to increase your confidence in the use of English language in both an academic and social environment, to become a more independent and critical learner, and to become more familiar with relevant academic subject-matter.
Focusing on content-specific vocabulary, academic writing, reading, listening and speaking, it's taught by the same expert teachers and to the same high standards as the face-to-face course, and offers the same guaranteed progression to your chosen degree at the University of East Anglia.
100% of Pre-sessional English students at INTO UEA progressed to UEA in 2022.
English Language Requirements
10 June 2024
08 July 2024
- Intensive language and study skills preparation in a friendly and supportive online learning environment.
- Visa-free online learning option that overcomes any uncertainties related to visa interview cancellations and travel restrictions.
- Teaching and assessments are tailored to the requirements of study at the University of East Anglia.
- Delivered by the same experienced teachers and to the same standards as our face-to-face course, offering the best preparation.
- Learn with students who will be studying the same, or similar subjects at the university, and prepare for the UK education system.
- Students who 'successfully complete' online Pre-sessional English are guaranteed a place on their degree at the University of East Anglia (assuming that all other conditions outlined in their university offer letter have been met).