Pre-sessional English is taught face-to-face on campus and will help you advance your English language skills to the level required by your chosen degree.
The aims of this program are to improve your English level by between 0.5 and 1.0 IELTS point (depending on course length), to increase your confidence in the use of English language in both an academic and social environment, to become a more independent and critical learner, and to become more familiar with relevant academic subject-matter.
Focusing on content-specific vocabulary, academic writing, reading, listening and speaking, it is taught by expert teachers to a high standard, and offers guaranteed progression to your chosen degree at the University of East Anglia.
100% of Pre-sessional English students at INTO UEA progressed to UEA in 2022.
This program is available to study on campus only. If you are unable to obtain your visa in time to study in the UK, we are also running online Pre-sessional English courses.
English Language Requirements
08 July 2024
05 August 2024
19 August 2024
- Intensive language and study skills preparation in the university environment.
- Teaching and assessments tailored to the requirements of study at UEA.
- Experienced teachers offering the best preparation.
- Learn with students who will be studying the same, or similar subjects at the university.
- Adapt to living and studying in the UK prior to starting degree studies.