Accommodation at INTO University of East Anglia
Our modern, on-campus INTO UEA accommodation means that you will quickly become part of the University’s friendly and welcoming international student community.
Homestay is available as an alternative option, consisting of a private room in a carefully selected host’s home, so it’s easy for you to find the perfect place to stay.
After you complete your INTO programme, you will be guaranteed accommodation in university halls of residence for your first year at the University.
INTO Student Residences
INTO UEA's on-campus student accommodation is located within the INTO Centre, meaning that classes are only ever a few minutes' walk away
With a sociable community environment, the INTO student residences are perfectly located for getting to your classes quickly and easily and will include:
- a private study bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- a communal kitchen and living area, including a lockable food cupboard for each student, a dining table and a television
- staff available 24/7 to offer support, with an extra level of security for students under the age of 18
- the option to buy a Meal Plan and have two hot meals cooked for you in the INTO Café and Restaurant every day
- an outdoor courtyard area to play games, have a barbeque and relax
About this room
A private bedroom with study space and en suite facilities.
Typical price (no meals): £7,056
Typical price (meals included): £9,576
This price is based on a typical 3-term academic programme starting in September 2020.
- Single bed (with bedding provided).
- Study desk with drawers/shelves and a chair.
- En suite shower room.
- Room cleaned and bedding changed on rotation every week.
How do I book my INTO UEA accommodation?
You will book your accommodation after you apply for an INTO programme. Once you make your application, our Enrolment Counsellors will contact you to guide you through your options.