Why choose the University of East Anglia’s Norwich Business School?
Committed to out-of-the-box teaching with a creative approach to business, Norwich Business School is a member of the internationally-recognised Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- Degrees in business management, accounting and marketing are accredited by professional bodies including ACCA, AMBA, CFI, CIM, CIMA, CMI and ICAEW.
- Attend guest lectures from industry leaders and alumni. Recently industry figures have included: Adnams Southwold, LinkedIn and East of England Co-op.
- Boost your employability by gaining exceptions from professional bodies, attending Employability Week to meet employers and taking part in business projects with local employers, such as making a marketing communications campaign.
- Opportunity to have a year in industry or study abroad for some degrees.
- Graduates have gone on to work at internationally-recognised companies such as: Barclays, Cambridge University Press, HSBC, KPMG and Unilever.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.