Why study Computer Science at UEA?
UEA’s School of Computing Sciences is one of the most experienced in the UK, working closely with the Norwich Research Park to become leading experts in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Computer Graphics, Cyber Security and Computational Biology.
- The majority of programmes are BSC accredited by the Chartered Institute for IT.
- Explore how technology can help society and the economy using the latest computing laboratory facilities, software and equipment, including oscilloscopes, signal generators and spectrum analysers.
- Opportunity to gain industry experience with a work placement or student internship within the technology sector in the UK, with large international companies such as Apple, Aviva, BT and IBM.
- 80% of research conducted in Computer Science and Informatics is world-leading or internationally excellent (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Graduates have gone on to work at global companies including: Aviva, Capgemini and IBM.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.