Why choose to study Engineering at UEA?
UEA is located at the centre of the energy sector in the East of England, making it an ideal location to gain work experience, visit engineering sites and connect with employers in the industry while studying engineering.
- With strong links to local mechanical, energy and manufacturing companies, you’ll have the opportunity to visit major engineering sites such as: electrical substations, power stations, biomass plants, waste plants and jack up barges.
- Opportunity to undertake project work with an engineering company that addresses real-world problems.
- Benefit from Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) membership for free.
- Industry placements, networking and internships are available to get a feel for possible career routes.
- Access state-of-the-art facilities including the new £31 million Building for Science and Engineering for practical, interactive learning that will help to prepare you for your future career.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.