Why study Finance at the University of East Anglia?
Finance is taught at UEA’s Norwich Business School – a thriving community of entrepreneurs and innovative business teaching – while economics is taught at UEA’s highly respected School of Economics.
- Gain exemptions from exams for professional bodies, including the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- Tailor your modules to your career aspirations, from financial accounting and taxation to investment and risk management.
- The School of Economics is internationally renowned for its high student satisfaction, rankings and reputation in areas such as behavioural and experimental economics.
- Top 10 in the UK for research output in Economics and Econometrics (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Recent graduates are now working at: Aviva, Bank of England, Barclays, Deloitte, Ernst and Young, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, KPMG, Lloyds and PwC.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.