University of Exeter: Russell Group education for the career-minded
Make your future your own with INTO University of Exeter. Progress to more than 150 degrees from our flexible pathways and kick-start your career at a prestigious Russell Group institution. Located in beautiful South West England, the Exeter promises a world-class education in a safe, scenic and multicultural environment.
Why choose INTO University of Exeter?
- Progression to 150+ degrees at the University of Exeter, including 16 subjects in the QS World Top 100 (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021).
- 97% overall student satisfaction (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2022).
- 96% of students feel prepared for their university studies (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2022).
Where will I study at the University?
The INTO Center is where your future begins, located in the heart of the picturesque Streatham Campus. Here, you can make friends, develop your English language skills and enjoy specialist support to prepare you for your degree at the University.
What's life like in Exeter for students?
Exeter is recognised for being the best place to live in the UK (Arcadis ‘Investing In Britain: Cities Built for the Future’ report 2018) as well as one of the safest (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2018).
- It’s a lively, vibrant city set among rural Devon countryside.
- Close to sandy beaches, fossil cliffs and beautiful national parks, Exeter is a great base for adventurers.
- Experience the city’s history as you explore its cobbled streets and Roman ruins. Or check out Exeter’s many restaurants, retail stores and thriving arts scene for endless entertainment.
Women in STEM: Deema's coding bootcamp for girls
Read more >
How will INTO Exeter support me?
We're here to help you feel at home. INTO Exeter students say they're highly satisfied with the support they receive during their studies, with 95% student satisfaction for student services (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2022). You can expect:
- help opening a bank account and registering with a doctor
- transport from the airport (at an additional cost)
- Welcome Week to help you make friends and get to know Exeter
- 24/7 on-site staff support, including an out-of-hours emergency phone number
- additional support for students under 18.
Where will I live at the University of Exeter?
You will have a choice of living options at INTO University of Exeter, located on the University’s Streatham Campus.
- INTO accommodation – a private single bedroom with access to either shared or private kitchen facilities and shower facilities, depending on the type of accommodation you choose.
- Homestay – a private bedroom in a local host’s home in Exeter.
- Private student accommodation – options in and around Exeter.