Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- A single study plan, meaning students can apply for one visa for the full duration of the program.
- Students will continue directly to Year 1 of their undergraduate degree, provided they meet the academic requirements after the first year of their study plan.
- Students will learn how to use software to solve problems and gain practical experience through laboratory work in the university’s electronic and materials testing laboratories.
- Progress to an UK top 15 electrical and electronic engineering degree (The Complete University Guide 2024).
- Industry experience is available on electronic engineering degrees.
- Recent engineering graduates now work at PwC, IBM, Jaguar Land Rover and Shell.
BEng Electronic Engineering with International Foundation