Satisfactory completion of A-levels, or first year of overseas university degree with good grades or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent
08 January 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- Pathway students will apply theory to analyze UK companies and current business practices, and present their findings.
- Participate in group work and learn how to use statistics to make sensible business decisions.
- Improve English language communication skills thanks to a collaboration with university students.
- Progress to a degree at the UK Business School of the Year (Times Higher Education Awards 2022).
- Degree students benefit from strong professional association links, including the Chartered Management Institute and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Opportunity to gain industry experience while studying. Previous placement destinations have included Adidas, Apple, Bank of England, Deloitte, Disney, Ernst and Young and GlaxoSmithKline.