A-levels (or equivalent) at grades CCD, with a C in Biology and an A-level or equivalent in one other science or maths subject. GCSE grade C/L4 Mathematics (or equivalent) is also required.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent
16 September 2024
- The UK's only biosciences pathway taught by Russell Group professors, with 75% of pathway modules taught at the University of Exeter alongside first-year students.
- Students will learn how information is stored and inherited in living organisms, from DNA structure and gene expression to genome replication, and then prepare and analyze DNA.
- The pathway teaches students technical vocabulary and writing structures needed for further studies in biosciences.
- Progress to a world top 125 for Biosciences (QS World Rankings by Subject 2022).
- An industrial placement or a study abroad option is available on many progression degrees.
- 92% of bioscience degree graduates are in employment or further study (15 months after graduation, HESA Graduate Outcomes Survey 2019/2020).