Satisfactory completion of A-levels, or first year of overseas university degree with good grades or equivalent. A-level Mathematics or equivalent at grade C. A science subject must also have been studied eg. Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics and/or Physics.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent
16 September 2024
- Make use of industry-standard, three-dimensional Computer Aided Design software, such as Python and SolidWorks, and industry-standard laboratory facilities for a tasks such as injection moulding and material testing.
- Pathway lectures are taught alongside University of Exeter students.
- Continued learning outside of the classroom, with trips including a guided tour of Bloodhound SSC and the Silverstone racetrack.
- Progress to an engineering degree ranked 11th in the UK (General Engineering, The Complete University Guide 2023).
- Industry experience is available on various degrees including civil engineering, electronic engineering, and mechanical engineering.
- Recent engineering graduates now work at PwC, IBM, Jaguar Land Rover and Shell.
International Year One in Engineering