Satisfactory completion of A-levels, or first year of overseas university degree with good grades or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- Pathway students will apply theory to analyze UK companies and current business practices, and design promotional strategies and present ideas in a variety of creative forms.
- Participate in group work and learn how to use statistics to make sensible business decisions.
- Improve English language communication skills thanks to a collaboration with university students.
- Progress to a degree at the UK Business School of the Year (Times Higher Education Awards 2022).
- Degree students benefit from strong professional association links, including the Chartered Management Institute and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Opportunity to gain industry experience while studying. Previous placement destinations have included Adidas, Apple, Bank of England, Deloitte, Disney, Ernst and Young and GlaxoSmithKline.
International Year One in Management and Business Economics