Satisfactory completion of A-levels, or first year of overseas university degree with good grades or equivalent. A-level Mathematics or equivalent at grade B.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent
16 September 2024
- Choose from four sub-pathway options with tailored specialist modules depending on the intended progression degree.
- Improve English language communication skills thanks to a collaboration with university students.
- Pathway students can benefit from arranged visits to the relevant academic college at the University of Exeter to learn more about their chosen degree.
- Progress to a degree at the UK Business School of the Year (Times Higher Education Awards 2022).
- Degree students will hear from guest speakers from the business world who bring case studies to life and help students develop an understanding of business practice.
- Progression degrees include opportunities for professional placements at companies such as Lloyds Banking Group, Coca-Cola, Met Office and PwC.
International Year One in Mathematics with Business (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Management)