Why choose the University of Exeter Business School?
The University of Exeter Business School is triple accredited by the three largest and most influential business school accreditation organisations worldwide: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB. This prestigious triple accreditation is held by less than 100 schools globally!
- Professionally accredited degrees in finance, economics, international business and management.
- Opportunity to gain industry experience with summer placements or a year in industry. Previous placement destinations have included Adidas, Apple, Bank of England, Deloitte, Disney, Ernst and Young and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Become a globally employable graduate – the Business School is 1st in the UK for graduate outcomes (HESA Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education 2016/17).
- 73% of research conducted by the Business School is world-leading or internationally excellent (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Graduates have gone on to work at globally acclaimed organisations such as: Accenture, Bloomberg, Deloitte, Facebook, Goldman Sachs, KPMG, Nationwide and PwC.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.