Why choose the University of Exeter for Computer Science?
Computer Science courses at the University of Exeter are well-linked to business and led by dynamic research into the field conducted by the University’s expert research community.
- Experts from the Institute for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence conduct life-changing research in artificial intelligence, data science, evolutionary algorithms, high-performance computing and machine learning, which informs your teaching.
- Take advantage of top-of-the-range facilities spanning a wide variety of machine types and software ecosystems, including a high performance computing facility and 3D visualisation suite.
- Strong teaching links to national and global businesses such as Black Swan Data, IBM, Met Office and Motorola.
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science is professionally BSC accredited by the Chartered Institute for IT, meaning that you could gain exemptions to become a chartered engineer in less time once you graduate.
- Opportunity to undertake valuable industry experience with a work placement.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.