Why choose the University of Exeter to study Engineering?
A varied portfolio of engineering degrees and research partnerships with prominent businesses makes the University of Exeter a strong choice for studying engineering.
- With an emphasis on industry experience, engineering courses at Exeter are hands-on and practical, enabling you to work with specialist equipment such as 3D printers and wind turbines throughout its state-of-the-art workshops and laboratories.
- Industry experience is available on degrees in civil engineering, electronic engineering, materials engineering and mechanical engineering.
- Professionally accredited by ICE, IET and IStructE, and conforming to standards for Chartered Engineer status.
- MEng (Hons) Engineering and Entrepreneurship is a pioneering course designed to support engineering innovators in starting a business. You’ll pitch for up to £10,000 to bring your idea to life!
- Opportunity to meet with graduate employers throughout your degree. Recent graduates now work at: PwC, IBM, Jaguar Land Rover and Shell.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.