Why choose the University of Exeter to study Finance?
The University of Exeter is home to world-leading finance experts and some of the UK’s best resources for banking and finance, making it the ideal choice for students dreaming of a career in the international financial sector.
- Professional accreditations include ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA, ICAEW, ACT and ICAS, meaning you could gain exemptions from accounting qualifications.
- Study at the triple accredited Business School, where you could explore research in the Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory at Exeter and the Exeter Centre for Leadership.
- Access the Xfi Centre for Finance and Investment – a multi-million pound research and teaching facility with cutting-edge financial resources.
- Utilise financial and information databases throughout your degree, such as Thomas Reuters, Bloomberg LP and S&P Capital IQ.
- Opportunity to take a degree with industrial experience, with previous placement destinations including: Bank of England, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs and PwC.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.