Why study Science at the University of Exeter?
Whether you’re passionate about bioscience, physics, natural sciences or life sciences, the University of Exeter has a flexible approach to the sciences which enables you to specialise in single or multiple disciplines and tailor your degree to your interests.
- Field work opportunities such as coral reefs in the Bahamas, rainforests in Borneo, tropical forests in Costa Rica and India, and marine habitats in Hong Kong.
- Take a placement year or study abroad. Previous placement destinations have included GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, PwC and Randox Laboratories.
- Graduates have gone on to work at: Accenture, Deloitte, Johnson and Johnson, Wellcome Sanger Institute and the Zoological Society of London.
- Access facilities including the Living Systems Institute, Bioimaging Unit, Centre for Ecology and Conservation, Environment and Sustainability Institute, and Aquatic Resources Centre.
- Opportunity to take part in research projects conducted by internationally respected scientists.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.