Why choose the University of Exeter for Social Sciences?
Part of the Russell Group, the University of Exeter is a research-heavy institution that is at the forefront of current social, political and philosophic issues, making it an excellent choice for the study of social sciences.
- Flexible programmes with a wide choice of modules, such as BA (Hons) Politics which has 25+ module options in Years 2 and 3.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology is accredited by the British Psychological Society. 85% of psychology research is world-leading or internationally excellent (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Access specialist research labs and clinical psychology suites, such as the Mood Disorders Centre and equipment for measuring eye movement and brain activity.
- Students studying law can participate in pro bono activities to practice the application of law.
- Recent graduates are working at: Accenture, Cancer Research, Deloitte, JP Morgan and the NHS, as well as respected law firms.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.