Welcome to University of Stirling
Join a friendly community that welcomes students from all over the world, on the beautiful University of Stirling campus. A wide range of flexible programmes allow you to tailor your studies and follow a unique path to graduation and beyond.
- Top 40 university in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2019).
- Almost three quarters of the University's research is rated 'world-leading' or 'internationally excellent' (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- 97% of undergraduate alumni are in employment or futher study within six months of graduating (HESA Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education 2017).
- 99% student satisfaction for feeling safe and secure (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2018).
Your course options
Our courses are designed to prepare you for studying in the UK. We offer the following pathways:
- Undergraduate Degree with International Year Two
- Undergraduate Degree with International Year One
- Postgraduate Degree with Graduate Diploma
- International Diploma
- International Foundation
- Graduate Diploma
- English Language Courses
Your INTO Centre
The modern INTO Centre on the University of Stirling's campus is where most of your learning will take place. If you need a quiet place to study or somewhere to work on a group project, there are so many study spaces for you to take advantage of here.Explore the INTO centre
Life In Stirling
The University of Stirling is situated in the vibrant, cultural and scenic city of Stirling in Scotland, UK. Stirling is a wonderful place to live and study, voted the safest city in the UK (The Complete University Guide – 'How Safe is Your City?' 2017).
Rich with culture and surrounded by beautiful, dramatic countryside, the city centre is less than two miles from campus – just a 15-minute bus journey away. Here, you'll find stunning architecture, great shopping opportunities and plenty of entertainment options. As the city is so close to the countryside, Stirling is the perfect choice for adventurers.Explore the city
7 reasons why studying in Scotland is amazing
Read More >
Dedicated support while you study
Worried about studying in the UK? There’s no need to be! Our dedicated teams are on-hand every step of the way. From helping you set up a bank account and renewing your visa, to support with your university applications, you name it – we can help!How we'll support you
Live alongside both UK and other international students in a choice of on or off-campus residences. Shared living areas are the perfect place to relax after class, and why not cook meals from home for your friends in the shared kitchen?Explore your accommodation