A recognised International Foundation, the first year of a relevant undergraduate degree programme or A-level equivalent in a suitable range of subjects.
If you're intending to progress to the University of Stirling, you may qualify for entry into our Undergraduate Degree with International Year Two.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent
02 October 2023
08 January 2024
10 June 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- Develop the presentation and communication skills required to pitch products and ideas.
- Reinforce theoretical learning through real-life case studies on local and international business.
- Reflect on how knowledge from a range topics can be applied within a business setting.
- Benefit from learning in an environment that focuses on seminar-style teaching.
- Progress to the University of Stirling: 2nd in the UK, 1st in Scotland, for Marketing and UK top 10, 2nd in Scotland, for Economics (Guardian University Guide 2023).
- The University of Stirling has QS 5-Stars Excellence for teaching, employability, research and facilities (QS Stars University Ratings 2021).