Pass in an undergraduate degree in any academic subject or Diploma (3-5 years) with high grades in any academic subject. - *Additional Information: If you're intending to progress to the University of Stirling, you may qualify for entry to a combined degree with preparation program.Please note that in addition to the UKVI IELTS, INTO is able to accept other English language qualifications. For more information on accepted qualifications, please see: www.intostudy.com/selt-alternatives
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 4.5 in each subskill) or equivalent.
02 October 2023
08 January 2024
10 June 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- Develop specialist subject knowledge through teacher and student-led workshops.
- Explore research areas of interest at an early stage to pursue in more detail once progressing to the degree.
- Develop research and analytical skills with one-to-one supervision.
- Progress to the University of Stirling: 2nd in the UK, 1st in Scotland, for Marketing and UK top 10, 2nd in Scotland, for Economics (Guardian University Guide 2023).
- MSc Marketing is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
- The University of Stirling has QS 5-Stars Excellence for teaching, employability, research and facilities (QS Stars University Ratings 2021).