Pre-Master's in Business, Finance and Sport
Prepare for direct entry to a postgraduate degree in a range of business, finance or sport related subjects at the University of Stirling.
Please note: students with a higher level of English may be eligible for an iCAS program. Combining your INTO Stirling preparation studies and University of Stirling degree into a single program, you'll require just one visa for your full duration of study. Explore postgraduate degrees here.
English Language Requirements
10 June 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- Progress to the University of Stirling: 2nd in the UK (1st in Scotland) for Marketing and UK top 10 (2nd in Scotland) for Economics (Guardian University Guide 2023).
- The University of Stirling is a UK top 10 (3rd in Scotland) university for Sports Science (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023).
- Stirling's MSc Marketing degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
- Develop specialist subject knowledge through teacher and student-led workshops.
- Explore research areas of interest at an early stage to pursue in more detail once progressing to the degree.
- Successful completion of the Pre-Master’s leads to a Graduate Diploma of Higher Education.