Accommodation at INTO University of Stirling
INTO University of Stirling accommodation is on campus and close to the INTO Center, just a five-minute walk away from your classes.
In these safe student residences, you will find staff available 24/7 to offer support. If you are under the age of 18, we offer extra support such as regular welfare meetings to ensure that your experience is a happy one.
Ensuite campus accommodation
If you decide to live on campus, you will live in University-managed student accommodation on the other side of the Airthrey Loch.
Depending on the room you are allocated, you'll share a flat with up to nine other students. With a community atmosphere that is great for socializing, your accommodation will include:
- a private study bedroom with an ensuite bathroom
- a communual kitchen and living space with a TV and TV license
- laundry facilities just a two-minute walk away
- staff available 24/7 to offer support, plus housekeeping assistance
- Wi-Fi available in your bedroom and throughout the flat.
About this room
A private bedroom with ensuite facilities.
Typical price: £6,247
The price is based on a 3-term academic program starting in October 2022.
- Three-quarter-size bed (with bedding provided).
- Underbed storage.
- Study desk and chair.
- Ensuite shower room.
How do I book my INTO Stirling accommodation?
You will book your accommodation after you apply for an INTO program. Once you make your application, our Enrolment Counsellors will contact you to guide you through your options.