Why study an Arts course at the University of Stirling?
The Faculty of Arts and Humanities is the University of Stirling’s largest faculty, particularly recognised for its legacy as a front-runner in the research and teaching of film and media.
- BA (Hons) Film and Media combines critical thinking and practical learning to prepare you for a career in the television, film and media industries, teaching you valuable skills in audio production, screenwriting and video editing.
- Opportunities to be part of the student-run television, filmmaking and radio stations on campus.
- Explore, innovate and create at the Macrobert Arts Centre – a multi-arts, multicultural creative hub on campus that encourages networking and artistry.
- Almost three-quarters of arts and humanities research is world-leading or internationally excellent (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Graduates of arts courses at Stirling have gone on to work in the advertising, broadcasting, publishing and public relations industries.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.