Why study Science at the University of Stirling?
Whether your interests lie in animal or cell biology, aquaculture, marine biology or environmental science, the University of Stirling’s Faculty of Natural Sciences has the perfect programme to put you in reach of your future career goals.
- Scotland is the ideal place to study biology with a wide range of habitats in easy reach.
- Field work opportunities in Scotland and around the world, such as the CERES Field Centre in Aljezur, Portugal, Cévennes in France and Gabon’s Lopé National Park in Africa.
- Benefit from strong links to NGOs and animal conversation bodies, including the British Trust for Ornithology, the European Environment Agency and Scottish Natural Heritage.
- Stirling’s Institute of Aquaculture won the Queen’s Anniversary Prize 2019 – one of the UK’s most prestigious academic awards.
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science is accredited by the Institute of Environmental Science (IES).
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.