International Foundation in Medicine and Health Professions
London’s only medical foundation leading to a choice of QS Top 150 universities* with a guaranteed interview.
Prepare for entry to Year 1 of an undergraduate degree in medicine, dentistry and other health professions such as physiotherapy, nursing, midwifery, pharmacy and nutrition at an NCUK university.
This program has been carefully designed to help you secure offers for medicine and other health professions, as well as developing the academic knowledge and skills for success in your degree.
Don’t meet the English language requirements? Our Academic English with IELTS preparation course will help you increase your IELTS score by up to 0.5 points in just six weeks. Find out more here.
*QS World University Rankings 2024
English Language Requirements
09 September 2024
- Two specialist medical modules – exclusive to INTO London – to prepare you for a degree in medicine or other health professions.
- Progression options to a choice of QS World Top 150 ranked universities (QS World University Rankings 2024).
- Guaranteed interview at a UK medical school for students on the Progression to Medicine route.
- Tailored support throughout the university application process, including preparation for interviews, personal statement workshops and guest lectures from doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Central London location, with access to a world-class Superlab featuring specialist facilities and equipment (access is subject to annual renewal of contracts).
- Access to an additional online part-time summer course to support you in preparing for the University Clinical Aptitude Test (UCAT) and to get started with your university applications.