On-campus and off-campus faith facilities
All students can access UEA's Multifaith Centre which is a spiritual meeting place and community centre on campus. It offers chaplains and services for a number of religions, and provides a safe and quiet space - whatever your beliefs.
- Enjoy the on-campus 50m Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Take part in more than 60 unique clubs
- There's a supermarket, bank, Post Office, medical centre, careers office, and much more
- The £30 million Sportspark offers unrivalled on-campus access to sporting facilities
The largest indoor university sports centre in the UK
You'll have full access to UEA's university sports facilities, which were ranked fourth in the UK by the The Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2016.
At the £30 million Sportspark, you can enjoy:
- a 50m Olympic-sized swimming pool
- an indoor fitness centre with cardio equipment and weight stack machines
- badminton, squash, basketball and volleyball courts
- a ten-metre high climbing wall with bouldering cave
- six floodlit artificial turf pitches
- the Soccerpark with four five-a-side, and three seven-a-side pitches
- six floodlit tennis and netball courts
- 40 acres of playing fields, including pitches for rugby, American football, lacrosse, cricket and baseball
Want to try something new? You can take part in over 60 sports clubs, covering everything from athletics, hockey, and snow sports, through to table tennis, martial arts, and yoga.
- Sign-up for a range of Sportscamps, sports courses, drop-ins and taster sessions
- 10m high climbing wall with bouldering cave
- Floodlit 400m 8 lane athletic track
- Soccerpark with four five-a-side, and three seven-a-side pitches
- Swimming lessons, Aquafit classes, lifeguard training, and more
A menu to suit all tastes
You’ll eat in INTO's fantastic restaurant, conveniently located in the INTO Study Centre just minutes from class and your student residence.
Here we cook fresh local produce to meet all tastes. The restaurant caters for a range of dietary requirements, including vegetarian and halal options at every meal.
Take a look at some of the delicious meals you’ll be able to choose from:
- Spiced butternut squash soup
- Red Thai chicken curry (halal)
- Beef and root vegetable casserole
- Lamb kofta balls coated in a rich tomato sauce
- Vegetable frittata
- Egg fried rice
- Sweet chilli vegetables noodles
- Fresh fruit and mixed salads
The restaurant is open seven days a week, 365 days of the year. Hot meals are served three times a day, with tea, coffee, and snacks available all day.
You can also sign-up to our great value meal plan that includes breakfast plus either lunch or dinner.
- Enjoy freshly-prepared hot meals three times a day
- INTO's cafe and restaurant caters for a range of tastes and dietary requirements
- UEA has a food shop to help you cook at home
- INTO offers a great-value meal plan covering 7 days a week
- Norwich city centre offers a wide variety of cuisine
- There are 12 unique food and drink outlets spread across the UEA campus
Food on the University of East Anglia campus
You can enjoy twelve unique food and drink outlets spread out across the UEA campus.
Each cafe and restaurant offers something different - from chatting with friends over a barista coffee, to savouring hearty homemade soups, or grabbing a freshly-made sandwich or cake.
For more details on eating at UEA, including opening times, please visit https://portal.uea.ac.uk/campus-kitchen/cafes-and-restaurants.