What is International Direct at OSU? It's the enhanced undergraduate direct entry experience.
International Direct allows students like you to enter OSU as a fully-admitted degree-seeking student. You’ll receive a Direct Entry I-20 and will have the same access to all the academic support and resources provided to OSU undergraduate students. With the support of our dedicated advisors, you will register for the classes you need based on your academic profile in order to be successful.
International Direct provides additional comprehensive support and services throughout your first year of undergraduate studies. From pre-departure information to a welcoming airport pickup in the US and a ready-made room on campus, you will have the full first-year experience. Like any other American college student, you'll enter into your academic major—with the additional support that puts your success as an international student first.
International Direct entry requirements
3-Term International Direct
- High school diploma
- Minimum GPA equivalent: 3.0
English language requirements:
- TOEFL iBT 70
- IELTS 6.0
- Duolingo 100
- Academic English: Level 5
Entry requirements are subject to change and vary by program.
Why study International Direct?
- Graduate on time. Every course you take counts towards meeting graduation or degree program requirements.
- Study abroad with confidence. International Direct includes additional resources for international students like visa interview preparation, pre-arrival support, airport transportation and more.
- You will receive a degree-seeking I-20.
- You will have the same access to all the academic support and resources provided to all undergraduate students. You will also receive additional advising and support designed for international student success at a US university.