A friendly, exciting city
Want to study in the heart of a major Scottish city? You’ll find Glasgow to be friendly, exciting and full of beautiful architecture. With two universities, it has a vibrant student community. There’s always something new to try in a city packed with museums, shops, art, music and culture.Find a course in Glasgow
What makes Glasgow unique?
- A modern city surrounded by beautiful Scottish scenery.
- Stunning contemporary architecture with historical museums and attractions.
- A hub of culture and activity, filled with art, music and sports venues.
- A vibrant nightlife with hundreds of bars, clubs and restaurants to explore.
- The University is just a 10 minute walk from the city centre.
- Explore the rest of the UK via Glasgow Airport - just 20 minutes from the GCU campus.