Welcome to INTO Manchester in partnership with The University of Manchester
Study at the impressive University of Manchester and be part of one of the UK’s biggest student communities. Here you can make use of modern facilities and Victorian buildings steeped in history.
- Top 10 university in Europe (QS World University Rankings 2019).
- Number one targeted university by top employers in the UK (High Fliers Research 2019).
- University of the Year - awarded twice (The Times and The Sunday Times Higher Education Supplement).
- 40,000 students with 11,000 from over 160 countries, more than any other UK university .
Your INTO Centre
Want to study in Manchester? The INTO Manchester Centre offers a range of excellent facilities for learning and studying. It’s also located in the city centre, so you’ll never be far from a variety of shops and cafés if you need a study break!Explore the INTO centre
Life in Manchester
An eclectic mix of music, shopping, sport, and a buzzing social scene all wrapped up in one student-focused city. Get ready to explore Manchester, the UK’s capital of the North and one of the most exciting cities in the world (Time Out City Life Index 2018).
- Visit famous football grounds Old Trafford and the Etihad Stadium
- Head to the UK's second largest Chinatown, or visit Wilmslow Road's famous stretch of Indian and Middle-Eastern restaurants
- Shop for the latest designer brands at the Arndale Centre or Trafford Centre.
Alumni stories: Abdulrahim’s engineering journey
Read more >
Dedicated support while you study
Worried about studying in the UK? There’s no need to be! Our enthusiastic support teams are on-hand every step of the way. From helping you set up a bank account and renewing your visa, to support with your university applications. You name it, we can help! Services include:
- a handy airport pick-up service
- an orientation week to get you settled
- help registering with a doctor and dentist
- residential wardens, for extra safety and support
- personal, dedicated university placement service.
Live as part of a vibrant student community in a modern residence, or immerse yourself in British family life with a homestay. Whichever you choose, INTO are always on-hand to help you settle in and make you feel at home while you’re studying in Manchester.
- INTO accommodation – choose from a range of private, en-suite options including studio style accommodation and premium student residences
- Homestay – a private bedroom in a local host’s home in Manchester