Study in Australia
Australia enrols more than 850,000 international students in higher education every year. These students represent more than 25% of all university students in the country, making Australia a truly global and diverse study destination.
Top-ranked universities - 8 Australian universities in the top 100 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2021).
Happy students - International students reported nearly 90% satisfaction scores for their living and study experience in Australia (Department of Education International Student Survey 2018.)
Highly employable - Over 90% of university graduates in Australia secure full-time work with high salaries three years after the completion of their degree (University World News 2019)
High quality education - Australia's higher education system is recognised globally and is ranked 8th in the world (Universitas 21 Ranking of National Education Systems 2019)
Experience a new culture
From the natural beauty of Uluru (Ayres Rock) to the majesty of the Great Barrier Reef, Australia's breathtaking landscape is quite unlike anywhere else on earth. 90% of all Australia's animals are unique to the country, including marsupials like the kangaroo, the quokka and the koala.
But Australia is not just about animals and the Outback, it's also home to some of the most visited cities in the world including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Cairns and Adelaide. Australian cities are incredibly multicultural, welcoming and laid-back - offering a truly unbeatable lifestyle.
Adapting to life abroad
Moving abroad is a big step. Make the transition to life in Australia that little bit easier.
Adventures of a lifetime
Choosing to study in Australia means you'll get to experience this magical country up close. You may have heard of Sydney and its famous opera house, but there are so many other landmarks and landscapes to explore across this vast continent.
- Bustling Brisbane - The cosmpolitan capital of Queensland, Brisbane is the gateway to some of Australia's best beach resorts like the Gold Coast.
- Cool Melbourne - Victoria's capital city has developed a reputation as Australia's hippest city, with an exciting local arts and music scene.
- Laid-back Perth - Western Australia's capital is friendly, diverse and easy-going. Hidden gems include its beaches, food and natural scenery.
- Outgoing Adelaide - This South Australian capital is known for its nightlife, festivals and fine dining. It's also famous around the world for its wine.
- Down-to-earth Darwin - Australia's smallest capital Darwin is also its furthest north. Here you can find out about the country's Aboriginal heritage, the oldest living culture in the world.
Learn a global language
Stand out from the crowd. Mastering the English language will help you in your future career.
Study in Australia and you’ll graduate with a degree that’s globally recognized and respected by employers around the world. Stand out in a competitive international jobs market by:
- Increasing your industry knowledge and skills with placement opportunities, work experience and volunteering.
- Making connections for the future with networking, industry events and masterclasses.
- Adapting to new and situations, culture and languages.
Start this exciting experience now
Excited about the idea of studying abroad? Take the next step towards your international education and see where INTO can take you!
Find your course
Undergraduate and postgraduate programs or English language courses, all tailored to you.