What sports facilities does GCU have?
Take your pick of more than 30 sports clubs at the University, ranging from boxing and badminton to taekwondo and snowsports. The Arc Sports Centre is located on campus, which caters for all fitness levels and includes:
- three gym areas filled with cardio and weightlifting equipment
- sports halls to hire for playing badminton, basketball and dancing
- dedicated space for yoga, Pilates and kettlebell classes
- regular exercise classes such as Zumba, Spinning and Body Pump
- outdoor activity area for tennis, football, volleyball and netball