Why choose the Glasgow School for Business and Society?
The biggest business school in Scotland, GCU’s Business School, the Glasgow School for Business and Society, is a member of AACSB International and is EPAS accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development.
- A wealth of professional accreditations for programmes and modules, such as: Association of Business Schools; Association of Chartered Certified Accountants; Chartered Institute of Marketing; Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development; Chartered Management Institute.
- Take advantage of GCU’s fantastic facilities, including ‘UHatch’ – a space for entrepreneurial students and graduates to test and develop business ideas, with funding opportunities of up to £50,000.
- Opportunities for work experience.
- Postgraduate students have the option to study at GCU London in Spitalfields – one of London's most attractive locations for business students.
- GCU is part of the United Nations Global Compact and a signatory to the United Nations' Principles for Responsible Management Education.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.