Why choose to study Finance at GCU?
With close industry links to connect you with professional accountants and risk managers in the banking sector, finance courses at GCU are the ideal combination of academic teaching and real-life, practical scenarios.
- Areas that GCU particularly excels in are: accountancy, economic policy analysis, financial institutions performance and labour market analysis, with strong links to big companies in the industry.
- Professional programme accreditations from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and close links to the Chartered Banker Institute, the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI), the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and the Institute of Risk Management (IRM).
- Some degrees offer modules in different languages.
- MSc Accounting, Finance and Regulation has a fast-track option for a quicker route to graduation.
- Graduates have gone on to work at: Arnold Clark, Audit Scotland, Baker Tilly, Ernst and Young, Grant Thornton and KPMG.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.