Why study Computer Science at Manchester Metropolitan University?
The Department of Computing and Mathematics at MMU offers a variety of industry-accredited degrees in Computer Science. With a focus on in-demand specialist programming skills, computing theory and exciting practical projects - you'll be ready for any coding challenge the future brings!
- Degrees accredited by BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT and the Institute of Information Security Professionals
- Four year sandwich degree options allow you to spend a year in industry and gain vital experience
- MMU is a partner of the Institute of Coding, an exciting cross-institute project designed to diversify and widen participation across the industry
- Facilities include hi-spec, industry-standard computing labs, an animation lab with green-screen area and a games lab equipped for eSports events
- Get involved with extracurricular activities at MMU like hackathons, gaming events and the students’ union computing society meet-ups.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.