Why study Engineering at Manchester Metropolitan University?
Manchester Metropolitan University's Department of Engineering is one of the largest research-led science and technology educators in the UK. Providing cutting-edge facilities and research with a strong connection to industry, MMU's focus is on training the next generation of engineering innovators.
- Degrees accredited by the Engineering Council
- Engineering Department is partnered with the Institute of Engineering and Technology, and the Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Additional support includes MMU's exclusive Carbon Literacy Training, a free course which reflects the university's focus on sustainability
- Spend a year in industry with MMU's placement year options and gain key experience in your chosen area of Engineering
- Take advantage of MMU's groundbreaking PrintCity, a 3D printing centre with the latest digital fabrication technologies.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.