This course will provide you with short and intensive preparation in academic English. It's suitable for you if you're holding an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Queen's.
Please note: for degree courses with higher requirements than those listed, higher English language entry requirements may be required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
Offer of a place at Queen's University Belfast. - *Additional Information: Only an official IELTS result or equivalent recognised English language test will be accepted as proof of English language proficiency. A wide range of English language tests are accepted by the University for entry, including TOEFL iBT (Home Edition only), Password, Pearson PTE and Duolingo.
English Language Requirements
For degree courses that require IELTS 6.5 with 5.5 in each subskill for direct entry: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in any subskill) or equivalent. For degree courses that require IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 in each subskill for direct entry: IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in any subskill) or equivalent.
17 June 2024
15 July 2024
29 July 2024
- Intensive language and study skills preparation in the university environment.
- Teaching and assessments tailored to the requirements of study at Queen's University Belfast.
- Experienced teachers offering the best preparation.
- Learn with students who will be studying the same, or similar subjects at the university.
- Adapt to living and studying in the UK prior to starting degree studies.
- Subject to meeting the university's academic entry requirements, achieving the level of performance required in the Pre-Sessional English course to fulfil the conditions of the offer will allow students to progress to their university course without needing to retake the IELTS test.