Postgraduate - Direct Entry
Join The University of Western Australia (UWA) – a member of the prestigious Group of Eight, with a global community of over 145,000 graduates shaping the future. This world top 100 university (ranked 72, QS World University Rankings 2024) is renowned for its excellence in education and research.
UWA is the perfect place to launch your dream career. With a reputation for industry-rich learning and professional connections with more than 4,500 global industry partners, a degree from UWA will help you get noticed by employers around the world.
- More than 20 degree awards and 200+ majors to choose from, from Anatomy and Human Biology to Political Science and International Relations.
- Live and study in sunny Perth, ranked the 12th most livable city in the world (Global Liveability Index 2023, Economist Intelligence Unit).
- One of the premier business schools in the Asia-Pacific region, accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
- Ranked 1st for employability in Western Australia (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022).
- Ranked world top 50 for Earth and Marine Sciences, Mineral and Mining Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Flexible degree options include specialist degrees, combined degrees and assured pathways.
Entry Requirements: For entry to UWA programs, you will need a minimum ATAR of 75 or equivalent and a minimum overall score of IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent, with entry requirements varying depending on your course selection
Academic Calendar: The UWA academic calendar follows the calendar year, with teaching periods varying depending on your course selection
Tuition and Pricing: Tution and fees will vary depending on your course of study. Please ask your education counsellor for further information specific to the courses you are interested in studying.