BA (Hons) Business Management with International Year One
Combining your preparation studies with BA (Hons) Business Management at Norwich Business School in a single three-year study plan.
Improve your English language skills as you increase your knowledge of business theories and develop key study skills for undergraduate study. Regular link ups with students and lecturers at Norwich Business School during Year 1 of your study plan will aid your transition to Year 2.
If you do not meet the minimum entry requirements for this program, you should apply for an International Year One in Business Management and Economics.
English Language Requirements
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- For international students who would benefit from additional support from INTO University of East Anglia (INTO UEA) during their first year of study. Students will continue to Year 2 of their undergraduate degree, provided they meet the academic requirements after the first year of the study plan.
- Students require a single iCAS and one study visa for the full duration of study – there’s no requirement to return home after the first year of study.
- UEA is a UK top 30 university for Business and Management Studies (The Complete University Guide 2024).
- Norwich Business School is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and has accreditations by professional bodies including ACCA, AMBA, CFI, CIM, CIMA, CMI and ICAEW.
- During Year 1 of study, a variety of modules are taught at UEA together with first year university students. The remaining modules are taught in smaller, more personalized classes at INTO UEA.